“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” Psalm 107:1
Being thankful is underrated!
It way too easy to fall into the trap of just focusing on the negatives in life and not giving any mention or thanks to the positives…The truth is, for the most part, we have it so good. It’s vitally important to recognize the incredible blessings we have in our lives and be thankful for them.
So today, I want us all to share a few things that we are thankful and grateful for despite what may be happening in our lives.
I am thankful for:
- A beautiful wife Abby…she filly my life with so much light!
- The best, cutest little boy on the planet
- A cozy home to call my own.
- I get paid to play music…pretty good gig.
- An amazing, functional and supportive family that I can rely on.
Finish this sentence:
Today, I am thankful for…